CHILDBIRTH CLASS- November 4-25
Time & Location TBD
November 4-25, Four Week Series
- Monday Evenings, 6-9pm
- Location TBD, Summit County, Co
- Pre-Registration Required
Approach labor and birth with confidence. Understand the benefits of healthy birth practices, based on the best and most current medical evidence available, to reduce the use of unnecessary interventions and cope with labor to achieve a positive experience. You and your birth partner will learn what to expect and options available during the childbirth process. By simplifying and clarifying the childbirth process, this course will help you be more informed, alleviate fears, and feel prepared for obtaining a safe, healthy, and desired path to welcoming your baby.
Presented by certified doulas and childbirth educators, Becca Holcomb and Cory Andersen, who believe birth is an amazing journey and strive to help families feel calm and confident along the way.
We encourage you and your birth partner take this course in your 3rd Trimester, finishing in or before your 36th week of pregnancy.
- $375 per couple.
- Early Bird discount of $50, if registered by October 14th! Use Promo Code: EarlyBird1120
- Receipts and instructions will be provided for you to submit to your insurance/medicare provider for possible reimbursement!
- Mama + Birth Partner$375$3750$0